Private Photography Lesson – Level 2 “Learning the Exposure triangle”
$175.00 3 hours
Level 2: Learning the Exposure triangle - 3 hours
This 3-hour private lesson gives you a good understanding of your camera’s exposure settings, depth of field and meter modes. We’ll cover how each setting affects the other.
Experience Level: Beginner
- Topics include:
- The "Exposure Triangle" -- Relationship of aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
- Metering Modes - Full, Partial, Center, & Spot
- Evaluative (EV) meter adjustments
- Fort Point San Francisco - * 10 am session Friday's only - Location Info
- Marin Headlands - Location Info
- San Francisco Zoo - * 10 am session only - Location Info
- Embarcadero Center Plaza San Francisco - Location Info
You can pick the date and location when you Sign Up. ***If you wish, we can change the start time after you sign up - John will contact you after you sign up.