J Günther PhotographyPrivate Photography Lessons | Fine Art Prints
Level 1: How to set up your camera – 3 hours
This private lesson is for Beginners and or those who've just bought their first Digital Camera and want a good understanding of the camera's functions and how to set it up properly.
No Prerequisites - this is for beginners
- Topics include:
- Color Space, Image Format, White Balance
- Explanation of – Aperture, Shutter, Manual modes
- Exposure and the Histogram (How to read the histogram)
- Metering Control (Full, Centered & Spot - What do the settings mean)
- Focusing Points and settings
We will cover basic equipment - what works & what doesn't. We'll also make some pictures to demonstrate your new skills.
This will get you started on the technical aspects of making great pictures!
Gabrielson Park - Sausalito Location Info
Natalie Coffin Greene Park - Ross Location Info
Shoreline Park - Tiburon Location Info
San Francisco - Embarcadero Center Location Info
You can pick the date and location when you Sign Up ***If you wish, we can change the start time after you sign up - John will contact you after you sign up.