Private Photography Lesson – “Creative Seascapes” at Sonoma Coast Jenner
$350.00 6 hours
Private Photography Lesson - "Creative Seascapes" at Sonoma Coast Jenner
**Session times are coordinated with very low tides offering more photographic opportunity. John will contact you with info on the best times for the day. Plan for the whole day. If you have questions contact John before signing up.
We will be visiting the areas just south and a bit north of Jenner. The area is known for sea stack rock formations just off the sandy beaches. Some of the best south of Oregon!
This Session will concentrate on composition, enhancing observational skills and being creative. We'll be looking for and making both realistic and surrealistic compositions.
We will utilize various exposure and focus settings, filters, close-up and wide-angle perspectives. Bring your Smartphone or Tablet to quickly field edit your images.
Working knowledge of your camera's settings and operational controls. You should also have a complete "kit" including lenses, filters, and tripod, etc...
- A digital camera with manual controls.
- Tripod - good and sturdy (might be windy)
- Graduated Neutral density filters - 1, 2 & 3 stop soft edge
- 8 to 10 stop neutral density filter for long exposures
- Circular Polarizing filter
- Wide-angle lens
- Zoom lens 70-200 to isolate compositions
- Lens cloths (multiple)
- Wide hat (for your head and to shield lens)
- Shoes for wading (optional)
Note: Weather will not be considered an issue unless its at danger levels. We don't let a bit of rain, fog or wind bother us.