Private Photography Lesson – “Creative Seascapes” at Point Reyes
$350.00 6 hours
"Creative Seascapes" - Photography Lesson at Point Reyes
Point Reyes is known for its varied beach styles. One noted for its long flat sand and smaller waves which break in a long smooth formation. Depending on storm activity there might be some natural pockmarked rock jetties The others are noted for their wild crashing surf and yet others with varied rock formations and tidepools.
This Session will concentrate on composition, enhancing observational skills and being creative. We'll be looking for and making both realistic and surrealistic compositions.
We will utilize various exposure and focus settings, filters, close-up and wide angle perspectives. Bring your Smartphone or Tablet to quickly field edit your images.
Working knowledge of your camera's settings and operational controls. You should also have a complete "kit" including lenses, filters, and tripod, etc...
- Digital camera with manual controls.
- Tripod - good and sturdy (might be windy)
- Graduated Neutral density filters - 1, 2 & 3 stop soft edge
- 8 to 10 stop neutral density filter for long exposures
- Circular Polarizing filter
- Wide angle lens
- Zoom lens 70-200 to isolate compositions
- Lens cloths (multiple)
- Wide hat (for your head and to shield lens)
- Shoes for wading (optional)
Note: Weather will not be considered an issue unless its at danger levels. We don't let a bit of rain, fog or wind bother us.