Level 1: How to set up your camera – 3 hours
This private lesson is for Beginners and or those who’ve just bought their first Digital Camera and want a good understanding of the camera’s functions and how to set it up properly.
No Prerequisites – this is for beginners
- Color Space, Image Format, White Balance
- Explanation of – Aperture, Shutter, Manual modes
- Exposure and the Histogram (How to read the histogram)
- Metering Control (Full, Centered & Spot – What do the settings mean)
- Focusing Points and settings
We’ll also go over basic equipment – what works & what doesn’t. We’ll discuss the topics and make some pictures to demonstrate your new skills.
This will get you started on the technical aspects to making great pictures!
Gabrielson Park – Sausalito Location Info
Natalie Coffin Greene Park – Ross Location Info
Shoreline Park – Tiburon Location Info
You can pick the date and location when you Sign Up *We can change the start time after you sign up – John will contact you after you sign up.