Level 5: “A La Carte” – 4, 6 or 8 hours
This session is for any photographer who wants to brush up on specific topics and techniques.
Pick any four topics from the list after selecting a date and time from the calendar. When finished making your selections you can proceed to checkout.
- Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO
- Depth of field
- Tracking & Single Shot Modes
- Bracketing, HDR, & Filters
- Intro to The Zone System
- Black & White Photography
- Working with Tonality
- Panoramas – Horizontal & Vertical
- Combining Pano & HDR
- Hyper-focal & Focus Stacking
- Planning Your Image For Future Editing
If you don’t see what you’re looking for please Contact me first and we’ll come up with a plan