Level 1: Learning your camera and its features – 4 hours $150
In just 4 hours this private lesson will give you a good understanding of your camera’s functions and what settings to use and when to use them.
- How does your camera work?
- Basic controls & settings (RAW vs JPEG; color space etc…)
- Practical application of modes – Aperture, Shutter, Manual, Auto
- Exposure and the Histogram (How to read the histogram)
- Metering (Full, Centered & Spot – What do the settings mean and when to use them)
- Focusing techniques
We’ll also go over basic equipment – what works & what doesn’t. We’ll discuss the topics and make some pictures to demonstrate your new skills.
This will get you started on the technical aspects to making great pictures!
Gabrielson Park – Sausalito Location Info
Natalie Coffin Greene Park – Ross Location Info
Shoreline Park – Tiburon Location Info
You can pick the date and location when you Sign Up