Level 1: Learning your camera and its features – 4 hours $150
- How does your camera work?
- Basic controls & settings (RAW vs JPEG; color space etc…)
- Practical application of modes – Aperture, Shutter, Manual, Auto
- Exposure and the Histogram (How to read the histogram)
- Metering (Full, Centered & Spot – What do the settings mean and when to use them)
- Focusing techniques
We’ll also go over basic equipment – what works & what doesn”t
This will get you started on the technical aspects to taking great pictures!
Location: Sausalito – downtown at Gabrielson Park 10a-2p
You can pick the date from those available on the Sign Up