“Creative Seascapes” Workshop – Point Reyes
This session will be held at Point Reyes National Seashore. We will explore the areas of Drakes Beach and later, McClures beach for sunset.
Meet at: Bear Valley Visitor Center at 10:30am DIRECTIONS.
A working knowledge of your camera’s settings and operational controls.
For this workshop you will definitely want to have the following gear
- Tripod – good and sturdy (might be windy)
- 8 to 10 stop neutral density filter for long exposures
- Circular polarizer filter
- Wide angle lens
- Zoom lens 70-200 to isolate compositions
- Shoes for wading (optional)
- Lens cloths (multiple)
- Wide hat (for your head and shield lens)